Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday 24 November 2007: We will remember you always like tonight's amazing sunset Peter De Wilde... 18 May 1972 - 20 November 2007






ARNICA by Greyn

'Cause I've been wading
and I'm not getting very far
I've been driving
but now I can't find my car

and these legs aren't about to hold me up for long
it's been a midnight run
that's got us where we are

You said you were diving
when I caught your fall
like a streamer
swaying and colourful

Why did I choose to catch a piece of broken glass
that could only cut through skin
and begin but never end

When I first met you, you were a daisy and now I only see the bruise.

And now I only see the bruise.
-------------------

And I am your caretaker
because I don't want to be
your undertaker

And I take care of you
when you're
under the weather

And I weather all your storms
when you storm on through
our house

And I house your fears
when you're too afraid to
come out

-------------------

And what came out last night is that
I am no longer your knight and shining armour...
-------------------
I'll keep you safe and warm.
I'll stop the storms.
I'll take care of you.
I will. I do.
I'll be your caretaker.
And I'll take care of you.
I'll be your caretaker.
I'll see you through...

No comments: