Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday 2 November 2007: Heidi is tired and Sarah can't get no sleep...


Sarah says:
It's a rough couple of days in my head and heart. It's so hard to watch people you love in agonizing situations. A person I care about very much and love dearly is terminally ill. I treasure the moments I have had with him recently. It's not something I feel very comfortable writing about on here because it feels so very private and fragile. But it's so very on my mind and it kept me up all night. Conversations over and over again in my head. I feel for him and his family, man do I. I can't even imagine how this all must feel. I only know how it feels for me, which is awful and deeply sad and troubling. I just hope there is less pain for him and more comfort in some form or another. He doesn't deserve this. Nobody does. But it is now his reality and it just sucks no matter how you look at it.

No comments: