Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday 18 September 2007: Heidi and Sarah are feeling fierce today so watch your back Jack and Sarah lets you in on her hair removal... reader beware


Sarah says:
Heidi and I had it. Not much more to say. That's pretty much it. Growl!

Below you can see the woman, Christine, who zapped my face 10 times today at Botee in Kortrijk to start the permanent hair removal process with VPL techniques. Christine is at Botee doing this every Tuesday every 6 weeks basically with exception to the Summer months as tan skin isn't good for the process. On other days, Christine is in other areas of Belgium. I'm hearing only good things about this process but time will tell! This is a long commitment. At minimum 10 times, each with 6 weeks in between and with 10 zaps each -5 on each side. The zaps hurt more on the right side for some reason. They burn and feel like a fast and focused small jab to the face. The whole process is smelly. You actually smell the hair burning. It's kind of gross. I was nervous to tell you the truth. I was lying there for those 5 minutes thinking - what am I doing, what am I doing! Why am I doing this! I just hope it works! That would be fantastic! The woman in the photo is friendly and has a lot of experience. She is specially trained for this and keeps up-to-date. These days, there are so many charlatans offering similar services that you really have to be careful. She goes all over Belgium and this is all she does. She's an expert. Anyone out there in Belgium who wants unwanted hair removed can contact her. If you do, tell her I sent you! You can find her through this link to Vermoba.


I'm sorry - I just had to put some kind of proof of this whole hair removal thing on here or it doesn't seem real. If I am going to get over my shame about it I have to start here and now. The photo is foggy on purpose. I don't want you to see and know everything. It's a photo just after the 10 zaps. The skin is raw and red and spotty. Apparently this process also cleans up spots as it acts as a heat steriliser. Let's hope so! My whole face is a freaking mess. Today I was joking around wondering if I will ever again look good - but I'm half serious! I hope this leads to a good result and feeling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I'll never take a photo of it up close for you all to see though - not until it's all gone anyway! See, even I have limits and borders!!!!! Barely, yet still! Then again, never say never."

Translation: I'll post just such a photo the very next day, only I'll blur it a little.

Anonymous said...

Hey just for the record - that post above is not me. But Bravo annoymous poster. I couldn't have said it better myself! Limits and borders, Sarah? Too bad we don't have a virtual laugh-o-meter on this site! It'd be rockin' off the scale!
ASG!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Well - I just thought why not! In this case it's not really borders and stuff, it's just telling the whole story. This is a photo blog mostly so it felt sort of false to go all shy on this topic. I'm proud of myself! Thanks for noticing! I have broken through the barriers! HAHAHAHA! Watch out or I'll post a non-blurry one soon!!!! It's my blog and I can do what I want unless Heidi says I can't because it's her blog too. This is fun! Controversy. Have a goody! -SRA Oh one more thing - so do you find the photo gross and disturbing? Are you disgusetd in me? Do you think I am disgusting? Bahehehaha!

Anonymous said...

"I'm anonymous. I'm anonymous!"

--Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 6, Episode 2