Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday 15 September 2007: Sarah finally finds a cheap pee-pot for 50 Euro cents! She's been searching for one since she moved to Belgium! Woo Hoo!


Sarah says:
For years and years I have seen these very Belgian pee-pots at flea markets all over but for like more than Euro 40 mostly as for some reason they are very collectible as they don't get used much anymore since the advancements in the art of a good pot to piss in!
And today just like that by coincidence as I was looking for furniture at a second-hand shop there was this shiny glass pee pot and I HAD to buy it!
For all those out there who think this is gross - well - you pee in public toilets, right? My little cute pee-pot is far cleaner than that and will make a perfect vase for flowers! One day it will even be worth something no doubt and if our male guests can't make it to our upstairs bathroom on time from our downstairs guest room, well, VOILA! Just remove the flowers first please! I bet Marv that he would even one day resort to using it and he replied: "Nah, it's too small for me". Cheeky Marv. What would my husband say!

Anyway, I am 100% HAPPY with and PROUD of my pot to pee in! I know you all want one too!

Have a great weekend and send good karma Heidi's way as she's suffering with belly problems. She even had to get tests done at the hospital today, the poor girl. She'll be fine but it sucks she's feeling badly. GET BETTER SOON HEIDITJE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think it's gross. Gross.