Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday 29 August 2007: Sarah is crawling out from under the ugly rock...

Heidi says: I feel a bit alone today. I am thinking of that last month last year, and I wonder how I coped being home alone all the time... Maybe there was less to miss. There was no babyma to miss yet. I don't know, I guess we can blame it all on the weather and the season we're in. Autumn soon. My hair is short. I will have to learn to live with that too... :)

Sarah says:
My haircut isn't annoying me as much today. I even think it looks kind of cute. I know that Heidi went to get another haircut today so we'll see if she'll be more satisfied. I look okay today - more awake and fresh-faced than the past few days and wider-eyed. Even with that whopper of a zit smack in the middle of my cheek! I don't care. I feel a bit better too. I can bend now again - finally. But I still have a worrying ache that doesn't go away in my lower back area and across my hips. It's annoying! Just makes me turtle through my days rather than rabbit! I want to be a rabbit! The sun outside is seriously helping today. It seriously makes a difference. Puts us all in a better mood. It's sort of sad that it will be fall soon. I really am still crossing my fingers for some sort of Indian summer. A little heat to warm us all up and cheer our days. Hope it's sunny wherever you all are today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
Heidi's entry today is oddly poetic. It's so avant garde, so beat. Yeah man, yeah!