Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday 27 August 2007: Sarah HATES her haircut. Heidi hates her nose. It's all just temporary hate thankfully! No love to spread today...


Sarah says:
I got a haircut Friday and I hate how it looks. Oh well! It will grow. I keep going shorter and shorter because I am getting greyer and greyer so my hair is getting more and more coarse. But if I see myself in this photo and those from the days before, well, suffice it to say: UGLY!!!
Heidi hates her nose today - in the photos we took anyway - so in the one above she is turning away. It's just one of those days. We both have that sort of worn-out look. But it goes away from day to day. We'll be just fine. And no, we don't have the same haircut so screw you!
Heidi says:
Nothing interesting to see today. Just very boring, that face of mine...

Heidi says: I changed my mind...

Sarah says:
By the way, the below photo is not of my foot - don't worry! My back may feel broken indeed but so far the rest of me is okay. It's a photo of my brother's (NSM) broken toe, which got broken during a volleyball match, the poor dear. Isn't the body amazing. Just look at that x-ray. JJJ! Heal well NSM! Is that the same toe you lost a toe-nail on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
Lost a toenail? WYTBW?