Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday 10 July 2007: Heidi and Sarah have a quicky in the car! And Sarah has a new hat for the summer! Woo Hoo!

Sarah says:
It's a day full of quickies! Running around. All over the place. Getting stuff done! Now I am about to go on a bike ride with my brother and Marv. Fist bike ride I have done in a very, very, very long time! I am excited to see if it hurts my back or not. I'm a little scared too. I'm a wuss and a nervous biker! This is a test! We'll see.... Like my new a hat?
Sarah says later that day:
Look how happy I am in the above photo on my bike for the first time in ages enjoying the sun and ride and the road. Sorry for the cleaage shot but this photo showed the least at least! It was a great bike ride! I have no pain other than in my arse from sitting on a hard seat. It was a two hour ride. I'm just happy I could do it with no trouble and with a lot of joy! Now this feels like vacation!
Below you see my brother SDM and good old Marv. I haven't even introduced mt brother to my husband -- only to Marv as he's the most important one these days! See all the green in the photo? That's like 5 minutes from my house. Kortrijk can be so nice sometimes. Man do I hope to get fit and get on a bike more often and get into good shape. I was afraid about my back getting shocked while on the bike but no problem at all. Only my legs and arms felt a little strained and tired just because I am so out of shape. It's a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for the cleaage! You have the best cleaage in the world. I love that actor John cleaage. Great that your biking experience went so well. Next time you're in Holland we will take you on a long one. Maybe then you'll show us your cleaage again. I do like your hat. You really suit that shape. ASG

Anonymous said...

What does sam got under his shirt? Is that an airbag? Americans! Phew! They've got every gadget...

Unknown said...

Rah, does your brother got a hump?