Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday 27 May 2007: Sarah and Heidi search the streets of Kortijk for bargains early this morning and Heidi will rock the house tonight when she DJs..

Sarah says:
I didn't have my camera with me this morning when I kept running into Heidi in the center of Kortrijk at the big yearly street fair where we rummage for the best bargains -- so no photo of Heidi here today until she uploads some from her DJ-ing tonight at the Vlas Vegas Sinksenfeest activities. I wish I could go but I have other plans with my family tonight. Oh well - there's always tomorrow. A lot will be going on in Kortrijk again, which I'm sure will be fun.
Here's my Post Secret pick of the week. Nothing really eye-grabbing this week but I can relate to this entry about having friends / family who just aren't at all into what you are into and lacking the references you have - for example about music or books or whatever. It's no big deal but I'm sure we have all had these moments where we think - jeez, how can she/he not know that or know about this or know who that is or know that song. That can happen a lot with people younger than I am now. So-called music lovers for example who have never heard of Led Zeppelin for Christ's sake! But see now I sound like a music snob, which I'm not. But you know what I mean... On the other hand, who am I to talk! There's so much obvious stuff that I have no clue about at all. And so it goes...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heidi,

The photo of YMA is great. My goodness, she looks so grownup since I last saw her. She is beautiful.

Sarah, how much weight have you lost? You look so thin. I've lost seven pounds and am working on losing more. My clothes are getting loose. The change is all because of the makeover you did on me. Wearing thin means thinking thin and inspires weight loss.

Ayla, I spent all of today working on the Ami books. I hope to finishe them by the end of this week and finally mail them. THe stickers I got are great. You will really like them. I love you.

I love you all and miss you.