Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday 26 May 2007: Sarah is sleepwalking in a happy trance on this simple Saturday and so is Heidi...

Sarah says:
Simple day. Simple pleasure. Helped my mother-in-law add some color to her life thanks to our trip to Ikea. It was great to spend time with her! Last night was great fun with some friends playing games. We played the worst game of Kolonisten ever but we sure had a lot of laughs! It was a very late night and an even earlier morning but thoroughly enjoyable. Laughing is indeed the best medicine. Playing games is a whole lot of good fun. Getting to know people better is always a joy when you share the same humor and outlook. So it's very much a so-far-so-good weekend! Now I will watch a movie with my lovely little family. It's 8pm and we're all in our PJs. Lovely!


Heidi says: 9 o'clock and also I am in my Pj's. What on earth happened to rock'n'roll??

No comments: