Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sunday 20 May 2007: Don't tell Sarah's husband that Marv is sleeping over and Heidi and Sarah...

Sarah says: Heidi and I had a quick hang-out session today because I hadn't seen YMA in so long and it was about freaking time and man is she a cute and an easy child and a sweety (as Heidi just said). Now Heidi is saying how YMA is starting to talk a little - or at least so it seems - like she's trying to tell them somethng and how everyday she's feeling so in love with YMA - that it is the most lovely feeling ever - it's the nothing else matters feeling - God that is so nice and it doesn't go away. What a nice life we have Heidi just said...
And on that note you can note our facial expressions above -- Sunday faces -- rainy Sunday faces...curious faces...
Sarah says:
All these secrets! Don't tell my husband that Marv is spending the night while my kid is away! I spent the whole lovely day in Lille with Marv and we're just back from a movie. Lille is a fantastic city really. We walked and talked and sat on a terrace watching people and window-shopped and strolled some more and ate dinner and then hit a late movie -- bad movie - but fun day! I LOVE Marv! He's better than any husband ever could be! Damn - now he's calling me upstairs to clean up the place as I left my clothes everywhere when my closet shelf fell this morning-- he's starting to sound a lot like my husband!!! :-) Gotta go!


Sarah adds:

So it's Post Secret time! This week I'm throwing 3 postcards on here. A lot of the entries, which you can get to by clicking here, are thought-provoking this week. Some very heavy sentiments actually. So let me start with the least heavy one below about Johnny Depp being the name of "my" vibrator. Well - a lot of people I know, like me, would name Johnny Depp as one of the best looking actors out there - the perfect man really (yes, yes, from afar - we don't really know him, we realize that - but a girl can dream - as cliche and predictable a choice such as Johnny Depp is - oh well, he's some sort of archetype - the girly-man-artsy-arty-pretty boy-man-funny-weird good father, etcetera... - so naming one's vibrator after him is a kind of humorous idea - a good idea. I myself would probably file for a name change every now and again and go from Johnny Depp to Jeff Buckley to this Stef Camil Karlens or this one - I'm not picky! Anyway - we all have our lists, don't we. I guess those are my top three.


As for the below Post Secrets - I just found them moving for various reasons - they hit a nerve in me or something. If you like this sort of thing, check out the American Post Secret site by clicking here and the Dutch Post Secret site by clicking here.



No comments: