Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday May 19 2007: Sarah really has to open a Quiche Cafe!


Sarah says:
All righty! If all else were to fail I could always open a Quiche of The Day Soup and Salad restaurant! What a great Quiche I made yet again! Man I am a good cook! HAHAHA - I'm just pretending to be so super sure about my quiches! Please, whatever you do, don't take me too seriously - except at serious times of course! But seriously! This quiche was super duper! My husband and I almost ate the whole dang thang. Don't tell my husband, but since my kid is away this weekend basically - well - I invited Marv over and Marv and I will have a whole date day and night today through tomorrow. We need this! The sun is shining too, which makes it all the better. We're off to some city somewhere to walk around, have a drink, have fun. Tonight maybe take in dinner and a movie. Tomorrow perhaps sleep in. This shall be a goody of a day! Hope yours is too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
What's the yellow stuff on top? Corn? IS that CORN???
looks lovely... x