Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday 24 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah have a happy time but no sexy time as they do the Borat…In my country, they would go crazy for these two…

Sarah says (in the voice and medley of words from Borat himself):
Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice! You are a retard? May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child in Iraq! What's up, vanilla face? Whoawhoawewa! I feel like American movie star Dirty Harold... Go ahead, make my day, Jew... The lips of her vagine hang low like wizard's sleeve. I arrived in America's airport with clothings, U.S dollars and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS. What kind of car can I buy that attract woman with hairless vagine?He is my neighbor, Nushuktan Tulyiagby, he is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success! He insist we not fly, in case the Jews repeated their attack of 9/11. Quick children, smash the Jew egg! You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual? Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social and Jew. America national sport is called baseballs. It very similar to our sport, shurik, where we take dogs, shoot them in a field and then have a party.In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a shit in your house?Every Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun or rip them up with wild dog.Throw the Jew down the well,So my country can be free,You must grab him by the horns,Then we have a big party.

Heidi says:
We have happy time here. You can see in our faces. It is the coffees inde my hand that makes happy. Now I tireds. I slept good but not helps.

Sarah adds: Sorry about all that above. I am in a Borat Mood. Once his words get into your head you can't escape them for a few hours. It's the same with Little Britain skits and comedy quotes such as -- I look into tit when I be back... Heidi and I are in the mood for comedy today. She just borrowed ASG's Borat DVD from me and now she's on the Borat train. She really needs to see Little Britain. Tomorrow I think I'll quote Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm in my comment. I have nothing to say this week so I'll let comics with great wisdom do most of the talking for me. Maybe I'll even throw in some great quotes of wisdom from Adama senior from Battlestar Galactica... The picture above -- Heidi's and my feet in the same dang shoes again... As you can see, I need a pedicure and new polish and a tan and major leg cream and a waxing though shaving is the only possibility because in the summer waxing would mean to grow all those black, thick hairs out till they are long enough to wax - so I'll skip that and stick to winter waxing and summer shaving... Now isn't that interesting?!



Sarah adds one last thing: Check out me and Heidi above earlier today... She hurt herself and I have been pushing her around in her wheelchair and giving her lots of hugs and love to make her feel better. She keeps saying: "yeah, I know" to everything, like a broken record. I mean - I asked her if she wanted her favorite chocolate ice-cream and she said that she wanted vanilla instead! I warned her she didn't like vanilla and she insisted on it. Then I got it for her and she said "I don't like it". She's driving me mad...

No comments: