Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday 23 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah have that not-so-good Monday feeling and not much to tell you no doubt…


Heidi says: Sneeze. Itch. tired. Old.

Sarah says:
It’s definitely Monday. Even though I am taking the same drug Heidi is, I don’t feel very awake right now. I could sleep a whole day! I actually feel like watching TV all day or something lazy and cozy like that. But that would end up annoying me too. More than that, I can’t say today…

Sarah adds:Forgot to say above that ever since I have been taking this vitamin thingy (neogenyl action)that Heidi says fills you up with energy, my tongue has been staying purple for a long time after drinking my daily blueberry smoothie in the morning. It’s as if the liquid vitamin thing affixes things to your lips and tongue like glue. It takes a while for it to fade. I have about 18 more bottles to go so if I look strange for a while, that will be why…

And last but not least: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE-YEAR OLD FRE!

No comments: