Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday 06 February 2007: Heidi and Sarah wish Sarah's sister-in-law J.O. a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very Happy Birthday!


Sarah says:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.O.!!!!! Heidi and I wish you all the best on this fine big birthday of yours! For those of you wondering who this J.O. person is - well she's my brother's wife, which means my sister-in-law. She's been a Face The Day guest before, just click here to see! I'm sure you'll join us is wishing her a fabulous year!!!
The bad news is that Heidi and I planned to celebrate J.O.'s birthday by watching the pilot of the 1st season of Battlestar Galactica that J.O. and my bro sent me and it came out black and white and grainy!!! I took my NTSC Region 1 DVD player that my mom gave me along with a transformer and all the right plugs to Heidi's and hooked it all up correctly and it worked but only in faded black and white! So we couldn't watch it!!!
The good news is that I just re-hooked it all up to my own TV and it works and comes out in color, which means I can watch it!
The sad news is that I can't watch it with Heidi because the idea was that we'd watch it at her place while Yma was sleeping!
The outcome will be that I will indeed watch it alone and I will enjoy it and Heidi and I will have to find some other fun thing to watch that will work on her TV and DVD player!
Anyway, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.O.! Have a super day!!!!!
And by the way, J.O. and NSM, you'll perhaps be interested in this article about how a ginger tea made in Belgium might be at a Starbucks near you soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks, Sarah & Heidi, for the b-day wishes! And thanks to Sarah, Tom, & Ayla for the great song. You guys should form a band of your own--the Christiaens-Markewich Family Singers. Hmmmm...not quite as concise as Von Trapp...

Anyway, Sarah, there's no better way to celebrate MY b-day than for you to watch BSG! I just wish you and Heidi could have watched it together. Meanwhile, Noah and I are going to go see a movie and have dinner (calories be damned!). But we're saving our big celebrations for Europe this summer. Can't wait to see you all then.

XOXOXOXO
Jen