Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday 10 January 2007: Heidi isn't feeling very well but Sarah is ready to run a marathon!


Heidi says: I am feeling a tiny little bit sick today. I guess it's because I can't go out because the weather is too bad. Or maybe I'm just getting used to my diet of healthy food and no candy... :)). I don't eat too little but I stopped eating candy and other sugary things in order too loose my last pregnancy kilos.
See how cool Yma looks in her 'liquor brand' shirt!

Sarah says:
Hi Heidi!! Great to see you and Yma here! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it passes fast! You sms-ed me to ask if I found anything. I didn't at Devolder - except for Yma's next year's birthday and Christmas presents and Adeliene's as well. But my major walk and shop of the day today was at Decathlon where I found great bargains and the sort of track suit you see me wearing in this photo. It will come in handy for when I start doing exercises with a physio-therapist after these few months! It is so comfy and a great bright color!
I still feel great though again the walking around wore me out today. In a good way! I have so much energy it's fantastic!

No comments: