Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday 11 January 2007: Well, yesterday's marathon is over for Sarah and today she isn't even getting dressed or out of bed - meet Sarah's blanky...

Sarah says:
Action, reaction, right? Well yesterday and the day before perhaps I did a tad too much so today I am doing nothing. Nothing at all. I haven't even gotten dressed and I won't. It is a full day of rest day! I am pooped! Speaking of which, that department still isn't back to normal and nor is my monthly friend! Until those two departments are back to normal, I won't be!! But with that said, I still feel really well - just terribly tired, which is to be expected.
Meet my pillow and blanky! They are sacred to me you know. I even had them in the hospital with me. The nurses kept asking me what they were. I cannot sleep without them. That smushy pillow has been with me for as long as I can remember. It's been all over America and Europe! I even take it with me when I go to London or wherever. I seriously cannot sleep without it. These days, I can't even sleep with it though! So add regular sleeping to normal toilet-going and regular monthly periods - once those three things are back on track - I can make a full recovery!!! It is scarily windy outside today!!!! I have been watching the wind out my shaking window all day!

No comments: