Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday 29 January 2007: Heidi isn't ready to face y'all just yet and both Sarah and Heidi could use a naked happy dance around the house indeed...

Sarah says:
Heidi is in hiding right now till she gets over a little exhaustion that's going on in her and I am wondering what to do next to entertain myself. Maybe, like my fave Post Secret entry this week below (which I believe Face The Day viewer ASG made the right call on), maybe just maybe a good naked happy dance will do the trick! Oh Calgon take Heidi and Sarah away...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
Yippeee! Do I win a prize? ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

You my dearest ASG will win a prize when my very own Post Secret card shows up on the Post Secret site and you can identify it as mine ;-)! -SRA
ps - sorry for the long titles getting in the way of the first comments but it's a template problem I haven't gotten around as of yet deary!