Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday 31 December 2006: Something for when you are bored and Sarah gets a surprise visitor!


Heidi says: Here is a quiz I took. Go on and test yourself! (What to do on the last day of the year ;) )

***You Are 38% Perfectionist***

Occasionally you have perfectionist tendencies, but overall you're pretty normal.
You're sometimes hard on yourself, but you usually focus on what you're doing right!

Are You a Perfectionist?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouaperfectionistquiz/

Sarah says: I took the quiz Heidi suggested above. Below are my results. Above is a photo from just now with me and Filip - Greyn's ex-drummer. He paid me a surprise visit today, which was nice. I have been hiding out so much that maybe an unplanned visit was just what the doctor ordered. I need to start being part of the living again. Time to start letting people back in! And I don't feel great but I am feeling better so... I have a new pain in the whole right side of my back along my spine. I hope it's just from sleeping or something and that it goes away soon. I hate the idea of replacing one pain with another and that seems to be what's going on in my body. One of these days or months I really hope I ake up to no pain! That would be great!!!! Anyway, it was nice of Filip to stop by. Next week, I'll see some more people. It's time. It's so boring without people and friends in your daily life!

***You Are 46% Perfectionist***
No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect.
Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am 68% Perfectionist! Yikes...
You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!
ASG