Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday 30 December 2006: Sarah and Ayla switch faces because they have nothing better to do today...and then Heidi stops by for a sec...

Sarah says later in the day:
Look: Heidi popped in from the rain and wind for a quicky and to drop off some Communist propaganda for my husband. And I got through my day A-okay! I am really aching now and my hips, shoulders and leg hurt a lot but I had energy today and that is progress! I am even starting to answer my phone, return calls and make plans for people to visit. I do think I did too much today - I can feel it. But even so, I feel better than all the days before. I sneezed today. Coughed. Bent to wipe up the table and to put cream on my legs. And guess what! All those things didn't hurt my back. Pain did not stop me from doing all those things that I haven't been able to do for more than a year! So that is REALLY progress! I just hope this lasts!!!!

Sarah says:
Today I got up and showered and feel all the better for it! My leg still hurts but a little less - something is changing for the better I think. I also have a little more energy - enough to play with my kid, which she's enjoying! We made this picture just now. She also told me when she grows up that she's going to have a blog with a friend. Poor girl...

No comments: