Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday 31 August 2006: Heidi and Sarah Face The Day this year and last in their anniversary week special…

HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY TODAY
HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY A YEAR AGO TODAY
Sarah says:
So here we are again today and a year ago today as celebration of our Heidi and Sarah Face The Day One Year Anniversary! I like how we look better today than we did a year ago. My hair is much nicer now to begin! I think last year I had just had it cut and my bangs were all wrong. I’m sure you’ll agree. I also looked pale and my droopy eye was showing up big time that day. I look fresher today. It also looks like my frame is slightly shrinking – that I am less big shouldered than before but who knows – could just be the angle or could be a little weight loss! Thank you, by the way, to our two faithful viewers for leaving comments yesterday!

Heidi says: once again, I can't agree with Sarah. I think I look a lot worse than last year. My face looks puffy and I have an ugly expression on my face. And I hate the fat on my arms. Luckily I have all that for a reason, and I'll get prettier again! Long live my cheekbones and my skinny muscled arms, and my sporty body! It'll all come back, I promise you that (or actually, I promise myself that!)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya kiddos. Like the anniversary special! It's weird how much you look the same. Expect your obvious chanes H(o)G! :-)
Happy Anniversary! Oh how the time does fly, don't she?
Love, Aim