Monday, February 20, 2006

Saturday 18 February 2006: Sarah invites two special guests to Face The Day while Heidi runs out of batteries and can't take a photo!!!!




Sarah says:
Heidi did it again! She didn't take a photo! One more time and you'll see a photo of her with a black eye from me! Just kidding Heidi! We can surely imagine what you looked like on that one day. Anyway, these are my special guest EV and WC. That's my bro-in-law and his girlfriend. She joined me to see Rheen on Saturday night (http://www.rheen.be). Then we met WC (ha ha -- nice initials) and went to GT for drinks and a chit-chat. It was a nice night after a lovely day spent with my daughter doing mother and daughter things for once. It's hard to take time out and just give your kid undivided attention. This is the first time I have done that in ages -- the whole weekend really. It felt good. My kid had fun and I had fun too.

No comments: