Friday, September 09, 2005

09 September:Heidi has a day off but meets Sarah bright and early then leaves Sarah all alone to Face The Day with "special" furry friends...



09 September: Heidi was a good sport on this, her day off, and got up extra early today to snap a quick corner shot with her pal Sarah to keep this site of theirs going without interruption. In fact, Heidi had an early morning facial scheduled so don't start feeling sorry for her quite yet. She looks quite sleepy in this photo, don't you think? Where as Sarah looks quite fresh for once and ready to cease the day!

As for the special guest shot, Sarah couldn't resist posting this photo of her bro No and his new puppy. They say you begin to look like your doggy after a while. It's starting pretty early for him so it seems. Some people love dogs. Others cats. Heidi, neither because she has allergies. Sarah neither because cat pee and poo and any sort of animal neglect make her have horrid flashbacks and convulsions. Heidi would like a skinny greyhound, whippit sort of dog though - no hair for sneezing on those types. Sarah would be happy with a pet rock - no bladder or intestines, you get the picture...

About above Heidi and Sarah photo:

Heidi says:
Sorry, can't talk. Too busy getting a facial...

Sarah says:
Heidi looks like my muppet today. My little- friend. My hand puppet. My midget-buddy. My hair is very karate-kid, Ralph Machio today, don't ya think? See that shirt I'm wearing? I forgot I had it. Was tucked away in the back of my closet. So it's a first for Face The Day. Heidi made me parinoid. She likes to wear something different everyday where as I wear the same old stuff all the time. Not yesterday and not today. So there!
My brother's life as a dog...what can I say other than he is by far one of the funniest people I know and he introduced me and Heidi to Larry David and Curb Your Enthusiasm and Wilco and for that I will be forever grateful...

No comments: