Thursday, September 08, 2005

08 September: Heidi shows off her shoulders and Sarah finally has a new T-shirt, let-alone and Ani Difranco one!!!


08 September: Finally Sarah finds a shirt that fits her -- a music shirt that is. Mostly they are too box-like and manly or too small in general. She hasn't yet found, for example, a Zita Swoon shirt that fits her. They always have just small or medium as if there aren't any larger people out there - boo hoo! Anyway -- Heidi is sporting the off-the-shoulder look and a lot of people are checking out her butt today I assure you.

About the above photo:

Heidi says:
Good I'm having a facial tomorrow at 8 (in the morning yeah!!!).

Sarah says:
I had a facial not too long ago and it sort of made things worse, as facials can do sometimes. I even got a pimple in a whole new place -- right on my chin line, or is that an in-grown hair maybe? One never knows with my face. Let me just come clean here, yes, I get chin hairs and have to pluck them regularly. No beard yet but who knows what the future will bring. Maybe I'll morph into a man slowly but surely. One can never be too sure. Someone passed around some email with jokes and funny things to ask people -- or I saw it in a blog, I don't know, but one of the questions to ask people when you first meet them is: "What gender are you?"
HaHa -- that one makes me laugh every time! I think I'll try it one day soon on some unsuspecting person and test their sense of humor and sense of self. If you asked me that question today, I think I'd probably answer: "I'm a she-male." Have a great day!

No comments: