Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday 30 June 2010: Sunny day at FTD!

Sarah says:
What a difference a year makes! One year ago it was my last day of my old job. Weird to think about. I can still miss that office and that line of work. But - all is well in my new work so I can't complain at all! Life is just odd and takes you all over the place! I just learned I'll be in Sweden in October. It's been so long since I have been there! Last time was during my exchange program more than 15 years ago! I am so lucky to still have this international lifestyle! That exchange program was the best thing that ever happened to me! I met my husband there, fell in love with Europe and my life has been different ever since. The work I have now sometimes feels like one big exchange program. It's fun!

No comments: