Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thursday - Sunday 8- 11 April 2010: Heidi and Sarah Face The Day together after haircuts and welcome JVK to FTD!

Sunday the 11th of April - tired and lazy - need to pack for trip to Cannes, France tomorrow for MIPTV. A lot of travel in the next two weeks. First Cannes and then Norwich, UK. I'm lucky to have these travel opportunities. I jus wish I felt less tired right now. The last weeks have left me exhausted. A little sun and sea might just do the trick! I hope so!
Saturday the 10th of April 2010 above - with my friend Joke at her parents' home in Blankenberge (also at the sea!). We stopped by there to see her and had a nice few hours full of good food and fun!
Above and below are from Friday the 9th of April 2010 - above is after my haircut with Heidi and below is the before picture. It's much shorter now but it needed it. It was too thick and too dry. I like it better now. Tom had a haircut too, which looks nice as well! Let the spring in!

Above photo is from Thursday the 8th of April. See that earring there! That nice earring! I lost one :-(!If you find it, let me know!!!!

No comments: