Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 23-25 March 2010: Sarah spys a Heidi and an Yma out her window and an Ayla inside even from behind her hair...

Sarah says:
That's me today - the 25th. I'm hiding. Man did I break my diet yesterday. I ate a Twix - my first one in months and months and months - maybe even in more than a year! Then I went on to eat two plane pancakes my daughter had made and I also had some fries my husband brought home. BAD! BAD! BAD! Binge! I just had to. I really did. Today I was back on the wagon luckily! No more of that bad eating! It was just one of those days. I am hungry. Really, really hungry.
That's me and The Lool above yesterday the 24th. My girl. The greatest love of my life. I got so lucky with her. I am so thankful...
Above and below pictures of Heidi, Yma and Matto were taken in spy-mode! I spotted them Tuesday the 24th from my living room window and couldn't resist! I saw Heidi a few minutes after. It was good to catch up with her and even better to see she posted on Face The Day Tuesday! What a great photo of Matto there below! He's really adorable!
And that's me below on Tuesday the 24th. I'm pretty up and down lately and I think I was feeling down there as you can see in my eyes. Just going through some challenging stuff but I'll be okay soon!

No comments: