Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday 10 February 2010: fat face or no fat face for Heidi? Sarah says no fat face!!!

Heidi today - about 4 days before baby is due... Or more? I can't remember your due date Heidi!
Heidi on 19 September 2006 - about 6 days before Yma was born I think - with face still kind of thin...
Heidi on 22 September 2006 - about 2 days before Yma was born - with fatter face for sure...
Sarah says:
Face not fat today...

Heidi says: I had the feeling this morning that my face was swelling up like it was the day my baby would be born. But now that I see the picture, I'm not sure. Actually, it doesn't look all that swollen... Tired, that's for sure. I am tired. I sleep badly at night and then I catch up in the afternoon in the couch. But I am always tired. That's how the end of a pregnancy feels. I'm okay with it. One of these days, all will change. (Heidi - hope you don't mind that I added those 2006 photos above for comparison! :-)

Sarah says: Well my face isn't fatter - it's thinner and I look older with a less fat face - now you can see all the lines and dryness and circles under my eyes. It's weird. I'm okay with it - I mean I am almost 40, so I expect my face to start changing soon... Just odd to see it so clearly!

By the way - I have to note this just so I can look back on it in the future - The Lool got her first "love" letter yesterday and in it she was told she was smart, pretty and fun... So sweet! She wasn't interested in more than being friends - she's so young after all - but she wrote back that she hoped the boy wouldn't be sad and that they could stay good friends because he's smart, fun and funny! :-) The Lool is growing up!!

No comments: