Monday, December 07, 2009

Sunday 06 and Monday 07 December 2009: Heidi and Sarah see each other quickly thanks to the Gilmore Girls...

Sarah says:
Always good to start a week with Heidi on a Monday morning! She rang my bell to pick up the Gilmore Girls season 5 and 6 as she's racing full speed ahead through them as she has to rest a lot! The Gilmore Girls series is a great one to sit back and relax to. Ayla and I are loving it too! Season 4 wasn't that great but season 5 is fab! Such a great escape! e gave Ayla season 6 for Sinterklaas yesterday but since I am off to Germany for the whole week, Heidi could borrow both seasons. Isn't this all very interesting? It's all I can offer on a Monday morning! I am packing for my trip and then off to work. Tonight there is a Zita Swoon gig at De Kreun, which I can't miss and then it's up at 5:30 am tomorrow morning for a long day of travelling to Bremerhaven, Germany...
That's my photo above from yesterday - Sunday the 6th of December... By the way - on both Saturday and Sunday I ate all-you-can-eat buffet food - first Italian and then Asian. Not a good idea while on a diet. My belly is a total wreck today! It seriously hurts. I learned my lesson!

No comments: