Monday, December 21, 2009

Saturday, Sunday and Monday 19, 20 and 21 December 2009: It's still snowy in Belgium and the holidays are in the air!!! Yippy!

Later that day... That's me and Heidi tonight. She came over for dinner with Nico and Yma. It's always nice to see them! Tom and I got home just in time from Brussels, where we went to get my American passport renewed. I am passport-less till end January and therefore cannot leave Belgium until then! It's a strange feeling!!!
There's Heidi above - pretty pregnant! She's growing and growing! And glowing and glowing.

Me above in Brussels today. I always think it's funny when you park your car in a city and just happen to be parked right under this amazing building such as the cathedral in the photo. That's Europe for you! That cathedral in Brussels is just beautiful - even more so on a snowy day!
There's Ayla above with her big, blue eyes! Can she be my kid?
There's Yma above with her big smile!
Happy Holidays to everyone! The above photo is from today - the 21st ! I ave to go to Brussels to get my American passport renewed today and I have to pick up my new Belgian ID. Tonight Heidi, Nico and Yma are coming over for dinner so I hope I don't get stuck in Brussels thanks to ice and snow! Lots to do today! Have to get going!!!

That's me and Ayla above - yesterday the 20th. We had just baked cookies. We are getting in the holiday mood now! Always something baking! Man I am afraid to get weighed tomorrow! It's not going to be good! I also have to be measured and all! Ahhhh! This is a bad, bad time of year for dieting as hard as I am trying!

There was a reindeer outside our window last night!

Holiday decorations finally went up yesterday as cookies were baking in the kitchen!

That's me above on Saturday the 19th.

That's me above on Sunday the 20th I think or maybe it's the other way around. I don't know anymore!

No comments: