Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday 27, 29 and 30 September 2009: Sarah says goodbye to TSG and ASG and hello to greasy hair! :-)

Heidi says: No need to talk
Sarah says:
Above photo is from today - Wednesday the 30th of September - and boy do I have some greasy hair! How did that happen?! Must be hormones or something! Today, so many people called me Mrs. - not Miss. I guess I am at that age! It's just been so long since anyone used either of those titles for me that today when I heard it about 12 times in a row it was weird! I guess that's what happens when you are in a school around students almost 20 years younger than you! Good thing I still feel young!
Above photo is from yesterday the 29th of September. No idea what's going on with that pose. You rarely see me in white on here so there you have it! And of course I dribbled food onto the top part by the end of the day - which is why I don't where white! This photo was taken before my bike tire went flat mid-ride home from work. I had to walk it all the way to my kid's school in a mad rush - and of course I was late! That's the dark side of biking I guess! But this morning I went to the bike shop early and got the wheel fixed and put a down payment on my brand new bike, which I'll have mid-October when I return from Norway!
The above shot is from Sunday the 27th of September when ASG and TSG were still here visiting! It was so nice to have them here. I miss them already an will be sad when they move to Boston in November!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe funny photo - i love it.
asg