Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday 13 September 2009: Sarah is feeling very happy to have some great friends... And the family goes for a walk in the forest!




Heidi says: nothing like a walk in the forest!



Sarah says:
It's been a good weekend with the little family and also because I had time to speak on the phone to some good, old friend and some newer ones and that always makes me feel good. I also had a nice night out Friday with two close girlfriends over here. I just feel pleased and content to have so many super people in my life - old and new. How did I get so lucky?

I chose the below Post Secret this week because I like the message in it. Just reminds me of life's flow. It can be bad and then good and then great and then bad again but it is always changing. That keeps us on our toes sometimes and isn't always an easy formula because on the one hand it's so random yet on the other we can always expect it...

No comments: