Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday 19 September 2009: Sarah is searching for a new bike (and back!)

Back still hurts but am trying not to panic! Today I tried out two bikes and might end up buying one of them soon. This whole biking thing in place of driving is still all new to me. I still feel very vulnerable on a bike and as happened two days ago - it really is possible for me to hurt my back on my bike! I did and I HATE that! I want to be stronger than that. I want a GOOD back! As you can see I am very frustrated about this whole bike-back thing. I really do not want to buy a car and I will keep trying hard to ride my bike everywhere and be a one-car family. I'm just afraid and my BACK HURTS!!!!

But it is so sunny and warm in Belgium today and I had a few hours to myself to do my writing course so I am happy despite back pain! Life goes on...

No comments: