Saturday, September 05, 2009

Saturday 05 September 2009: Sarah has a very calm day making veggie soup - one of her favorite things to do and to make...

Today was so calm.... I like calm weekends. I made great soup, which means the fall weather has arrived! I'm going to bring it to work the whole week with me for lunch if it lasts. It's very healthy and it fills me up and warms me up.
It's been so long since I put a Post Secret on here that I thought I'd post one from this week and then one again tomorrow when there are new ones. The one above just reminds me how people move around and how important it is to keep up with the ones you love (even just like!). The internet and Facebook and all those sorts of things make staying in touch easier but distance can be hard on a relationship even with the best intentions! I wish I could see all my good friends more often! I'm glad I have free calling to America on the weekends! That has already made such a difference! I used to be so good at staying in touch. I have to get good again. Most of the people I love live far away!

No comments: