Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday 30 June 2009: Heidi and Sarah are one day away from being officially unemployed...

Sarah says:
Last day of work today! I will miss it very much. Next to the work itself, I will miss my colleagues, such as Bruno and Nancy above, and I will miss the office! It's been a great experience and I am very thankful to have had it, even with the ups and downs. Now it is time for the next chapter. Tomorrow Heidi and I will go to the unemployment office. I have never been unemployed before. I wonder how it is going to feel tomorrow! Today was quite okay. A little strange to give in my keys and car and all that and to say goodbye. But it's been 4 months in the working and it's really, really time to move on now... The sun is shining and it is very hot today. That's better than clouds and rain! I'm going with the sun right now!
And I'm going to try to see the world through rose-colored glasses for a while while I can and have time to... This is temporary. I'm really excited to see what I will do next!

No comments: