Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 13 March 2009: This feels like Friday the 13th for sure!

Sarah says:
I need a vacation. This might be my last post for a while until I return from Florida on the 23rd of March. I am off to have fun in the sun! I hope it's a true vacation and that I can escape a bit from the daily grind. I'll probably come back a bit less pale and with a smile on my face. This week there haven't been too many smiles...

Hold the fort Heidi!

See y'all when I am back and sooner if I have access to a computer in The States, which I probably will. I'll surely post a video of my 90 year old aunt parachuting out of an airplane when I return! This will be so fun!! I can't wait to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi says: what fort?


THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2009: HEIDI MEETS UP WITH HER FRENCH COLLEAGUES

No comments: