Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 24, 25, 26 and 27 December 2008: Sarah celebrates the holidays with her mom and hats...

Sarah says:

There above you can see my mom and I today - the 27th of December in our new prairie hats! My daughter already has a fancy version of such a hat so my mom got each of us a more generic version so we could all pretend to live on the farm in the barn with ma and pa Ingalls... It was a good day at my husband's parents' house celebrating Christmas. Very relaxing and great, great food!


That's me yesterday - Friday the 26th. Went to Gent and saw my friend Joke. It was a cold but sunny day. We had a good lunch and I did a tiny bit of last-minute shopping.

There above you can see my mom and I on Thursday the 25th of Deecmebr - Christmas day - in our Christmas hats! I guess we think we are Russian or something!


And there I am above on Christmas Eve having stars in my eyes and seeing the light!

Last but not least - in one of the two Post Secret books I gave myself for Christmas I found the above post card. It's an ode to Heidi! I hope 2009 will be an enjoyable year full of more energy and less stress and pain for Heidi and hers!

No comments: