Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday 17 December 2008: Heidi and Sarah are just Heidi and Sarah all over again! No time to make interesting pics anymore! Just same old same old!


Sarah says:
There we are again with our mulle and tote! Yes ASG - there's that shirt you love yet again!!!! I am saving the planet by never changing my clothes! Less wash! No hassle! You love it! Heidi is even starting to match her hat to my shirt I wear it so much! Another day with not much to report other than I love the OXFAM shop. We got such great stuff there for not a lot of money. I want to try most of my gifts there as it's almost like doing a good deed. Heidi turned me on to that - so thanks for that Heidi. I always thought it was way too expensive - kind of like solar panels - but it's not and like solar panels it's a little step at saving this freaking planet of ours and the people in it!

No comments: