Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Monday 08 December 2008: Happy Birthday to Sarah's mom and to her friend Rachel and to her sister-in-law Tess! Heidi and Sarah are close up today...

Sarah says:
We are still not on top of things here at Face The Day! This entry is late - though we did remember to take a photo. And there's just never enough time in our days and nights to get on here and write something worthwhile anymore. I miss writing. Life is about work and about raising my kid these days. Not much room for much else most of the time. I'm not complaining. I am lucky to totally love my work and obviously totaly love my kid! My husband and I have made some changes lately to make life groove better for the both of us and our daughter. Little things such as getting up at 6:50 each day in place of 7am so we all get downstairs by 7:30 and have breakfast together without rushing as much as we did before. We are also trying to be in bed earlier - by 10 pm when possible. We have become bad sleepers - always wound up and waking up in the middle of the night with racing thoughts - so by getting in bed by 10 pm we feel a bit more rested than we did before. And we have been watching the series Brothers and Sisters this week from like 9pm to 10pm. That gets our minds off our days and we get to be together and to relax and unwind. It's all good. I'm glad we are learning to live with our busier than ever lives lately. Snce my husband changed jobs and gets home each night at least two hours later than before but leaves at the same time as before each morning - I have struggled with the new pressures on me to be totally in charge of our daughter's needs as I race home to get her in time and get her fed and do whatever chores need doing such as cleaning the guinea pigs' cage and that sort of thing. It's all a bit too much. But we are slowly but surely looking for ways to make things better and it's working. So far so good...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: