Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday 19 October 2008: Sarah has a sleepy Sunday cooking and check out her kid's school photo(s)...and Heidi spends time with family!





Sarah says:
I'm so tired. I feel worn out. All I really did today was talk to some family and friends and then cooked. But I am ready to hit the sack already! I made s great roasted pumpkin, red-pepper, apple, onion, ginger, garlic, brown-sugar, butter, thyme veggie mix as well as a pumpkin, sweet potato, coriander soup. Very delish and gave me some time alone to think a bit in the kitchen and to listen to music.
Above you can see my kid's school picture for 4th grade and below from 4th grade right on down to the first year of kindergarden. She's growing up fast!
Heidi says:

Another nice family day with my... family, this time with my brother Joris and his wife Miek, their son Jesse, my mother and father and of course Nico and Yma! A sweet afternoon!

Yma playing baby


Yma and Jesse

No comments: