Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday 12 October 2008: Sarah cooks up something special for y'all!

Sarah says:
I wanted pumpkin and there happened to be a recipe with pumpkin in the Saturday newspaper so I got the stuff I needed and made this on Sunday. It's just a chicken fillet with some spices and red pepper surrounded by slices of pumpkin covered in a little bit of light cream and put in the oven for 30 minutes with some sea salt and black pepper and olive oil as well as marjoram, oregano and nutmeg. Very tasty!
You know you want some right now!
As for Post Secrets, well my daughter told me she doesn't want my body when she grows up because my butt has no shape. She actually told me she would choose Heidi's body if she had the choice! Nice one kiddo!!!! But I understand! I think I'd choose Heidi's body over mine any day as well, which is sad, but true. I just hope my kid grows up healthy and happy. She apparently wants hips but she doesn't want a fat or a shapeless butt. This - the mind of the 9 year old - hence the below Post Secret picks of the week!


No comments: