Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday 07 September 2008: Sarah saw a very big pile of mussels today in Lille at a wet and soggy street-fair on a slightly depressing Sunday afternoon


Heidi says:
pictures in the hall...

Sarah says:
Sometimes not even the company you keep can keep you in a good mood. Today was a SUNDAY for sure! A rainy one. A soggy one. We went to Lille with friends to see the street-fair, second-hand junk sale that lined all the wet, muddy streets. It was a big messy mess! It had its moments and began with a nice breakfast but as the day went on, my head was buzzing from my freaking period and I just wanted to be alone in the world for a minute. My hormones are so screwed up. I think when I do go through menopause, I'm going to have head rages all the time! I hope not but man - it all felt so chemical today and this is a bad one this month. They get worse and worse. A new week and better weather ahead. I hope my hormonal ups and downs level out soon. I'm getting a little sick of not knowing what to expect from myself each day! I'm like too emotional or too far away and not all there. Feeling extremes right now.

No comments: