Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday 27 September 2008: Sarah has a funs Saturday night with some fun people and a special GUY (inside joke)... And Heidi is happy in the Ardennen

Sarah says:

Aside from a burning feeling all weekend from my belly to my throat and my food coming back via and acid reflux, Saturday was a fun one with great friends and more laughs than my tearing eyes, running nose and raspy throat could take! It's all thanks to our new guy GUY! This is an inside joke that won't last but I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I can because no guy other than this particular GUY has made me laugh this har in a long freaking time!! Viva Tomske, Steven, Tilly and THAT guy GUY! (as seen below on one of his movie sets where I was filming something floral and brutal...)


Heidi says:
Look at my weekend in the Ardennen! Fun, sun, laughing Yma. what els do I need? Indeed, nothing! (I ate too much and I am coping with a double chin now... Have to exercise! have to exercise!!!)



No comments: