Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday 18 August 2008: It's a Monday for sure! Rainy, choppy, sleepy...


Sarah says:
It's just a typical Monday. Rainy. Sleepy. Nothing more or less than that... The good thing is that Heidi and I are both finally fully back on the job...

This video below taking the piss out of Facebook is fantastic! I was very busy with Facebook for a few days and I'm already totally overwhelmed by it - turned on and totally turned off by it all at the same time. It's fun finding friend but I don't want to poke or get poked by anyone or freaking play scrabble! Where do people find the time for this? And indeed - you haven't spoken to someone for 25 years and then all of a sudden you do just because you can even though there was never really a connection! It's so weird! But I truly have enjoyed finding a few people again and seeing what they look like now and what they are up to. There are also a few people I fell out of touch with due to time and place but no sort of negative falling out or anything and it's really good to be back in touch. It's just so distracting!

No comments: