Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday 29 July 2008: Sarah welcomes Marv to Face The Day and her other housemates Kika and Kike...

Sarah says:
Say hello to Marv! It's been a while. He stopped by to say hi to you all! Actually, we were posing for a photo to send to our kid, who is still away at camp. I took the above and below ones to send her. That's her world -- us, the pigs and right now, camp. I can't wait to see her on Thursday! I hope she hasn't lost her voice and that she hasn't gotten a sunburn or sun-stroke or car-sick. She's prone to all those things if she's not careful, the little bunny! Marv and I are having fun at home alone though. Evenings after work are our own. We can do something together or our own thing. Last night, for example, we had dinner, I spoke to a close friend on the phone for a long time while Marv read, then we watched The Wire season 4, episode 10 (I finally got the DVD at the Kortrijk library after a month or more of trying!!!). Then I read in bed for a while. It was a nice-paced and quiet evening. Each night is like that when nobody needs you. Not to say I don't miss being needed by my daughter and that I don't miss the extra noise she provides, because I do, I do, I do! But I also enjoy these days and will continue to until Thursday when she's home. Marv is away all weekend at Dranhouter so I'll be home with the kid and we'll have a girl's weekend! We have some nice plans. I can't wait!!!

No comments: