Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday 31 July 2008: Sarah is a fan of the fan today on this hottest day of the summer so far... She might just melt!

Even later that day...
THE BUNNY IS BACK!!! THE BUNNY IS BACK!!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY THE BUNNY IS BACK!!! MAN DID I MISS THE KID! LOOK AT HER! SHE LOOKS OLDER! IN JUST 10 DAYS SHE GOT OLDER LOOKING! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER 10 DAYS TONIGHT! I'M GOING TO SMUSH HER!!!!

Later that day ...
Okay! We hit 30 degrees inside! I am totally melting away. My brain power is minimal. I can't drink enough water! I probably stink of sweat! But life is good and I shant complain because THE BUNNY, THE BUNNY, THE BUNNY will be home in a few hours! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BUNNY!!! Now I will go melt/work/melt/work/melt. Actually, to be honest, this intense heat feels kind of good. I love these sorts of extremes. I mean I know it's just a few days or a week a year in Belgium. I actually welcome and embrace the heat. It's just freaking hot! That's all!


Sarah says:

It's already 28 (82F) degrees inside where I am right now! Yesterday it got to 29.5 (85F). The fans are blasting on the highest level, yet still, I think I might be melting... I bet it gets to be 33 (91.5F) in here today. I'll keep you posted if I live through it! I almost can't wait to be in my car today with the airco blasting! Last night was crazy hot and hard to sleep. We had the fan on, which is never good while sleeping because you inevitably wake up with a crusty eye, ear ache or Charley horse! I want to close shop and find a cold pool to jump into. Rather - step into gently as I cannot jump or dive ever again! Oh boy - what a day it will be! My water glass is filled and I'm ready to get to it! THE BEST NEWS IS -IS THAT THE BUNNY/THE KID/THE LOOL WILL BE HOME IN ABOUT 7 HOURS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER AND SMUSH HER!!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN TANGHE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: