Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday 27 July 2008: Tired. Tired. Tired. Is Sarah half-awake or half-asleep?

Sarah says:
It's like I can't get enough sleep lately even though I sleep later with my daughter gone and during our vacation too. Maybe sleeping later makes me more tired. I feel like I could sleep for a weeks straight. And I'm not really drawn out by the sun. I don't want to go out into the sun. It's too bright. I think I am morphing into a vampire or something. I did have these two weird dots on my neck that sort of looked like teeth marks. That must be it - I am becoming a vampire! Watch your necks folks!
Above is my Post Secret favorite of the week. There's something both sad and pretty about the statement "we accept the love we think we deserve". We all deserve some good-loving! I hope you all are getting some! It's so nice to feel loved. Those fleeting moments when you really know it is true - that someone deeply loves you. Those are great moments. I used to think I was worth shit and settle for half-assed love. Now I have the real thing. That's a good thing. A great thing!

No comments: