Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday 21 July 2008: No photo of Sarah or Heidi today so please welcome Sarah's daughter on her way to camp for a 10-day stay!


Sarah says:
On her way to a 10 day camp with the Chiro... I'm going to miss that little bunny so much during the next weeks. The last three weeks have been so nice together. I remember last year when she went away on this camp for the first time she was so nervous and so were we. Now she was ready for sure and so were we - but 10 days is long!!!! I hope she has a great time but I cannot wait until she returns! Life will be quiet with her away and me all alone at the office with Heidi away... But quiet is good sometimes and I shall try to enjoy this time all to myself. It's rare to have that so I should learn to bask in it a bit...

No comments: