Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 26 June 2008: Heidi and Sarah are swinging high and low sweet chariot...

Sarah says:
Sunny! Almost vacation! My husband signed a contract and has a great new job! The secret is out! We are in the celebrating mood! All is well! I am so happy for him! He's worked hard at one place for 14 years! 14 years!!!! He's had a great experience and has done and learned so much but it's time to move on now and moving on he is - to work for one of the major newspapers / media groups / publishers in Belgium! I am so proud of him! He's a good one! A really, really, really good one! He'll start his new job in September. We start our vacation Sunday! Perfect time to get away and relax and have fun together and with our daughter. It's sunny today. I feel happy and excited! Exactly one year ago, Heidi and I resigned from our old jobs! It's funny that my husband is going through what I was going through a year ago. It's very nice. He never reads this blog, but if he did, he'd know how happy I am for him and again how proud I am of him and excited I am for him and how much I love that guy. He's such a GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Go Tom Go!!!

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

X

asg