Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday 08 June 2008: Heidi and Sarah put their egos and dumb heads aside for one day to each wish the father of her child a VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NICO AND TOM! YMA AND AYLA COULDN'T BE LUCKIER TO HAVE DADS LIKE EACH OF YOU! HEIDI AND SARAH WISH TO CELEBRATE YOU BOTH TODAY! THANKS FOR SEWING YOUR SEEDS WITH AMAZING RESULTS!

Sarah says:
Post Secret time! It's an obvious choice. Though I wish it were Hilary, I have to say I am very excited about getting away from white, right-wing, god-loving, male America. Viva Obama! I hope he and Hilary work together on this and get it right! America needs a bold change. I want to feel good about my birth-country again! Now they only need to to get a Gay gal or guy into the race with them and they will be on the right track!

In the words of our beloved Morrissey:

In America, The land of the free, they said, And of opportunity, In a just and a truthful way. But where the president, is never black, female or gay, and until that day,you've got nothing to say to me, to help me believe...

No comments: