Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday 27 may 2008: Expo 78 party THIS SATURDAY!!! And Sarah's parent-in-laws are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sarah says:
GO TO HEIDI'S PARTY! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD READING THIS - GO TO HEIDI'S PARTY!! If only!!!! I just have to tell you that MY HOUSE IS A DISGUSTING DUSTY MESS!!! I am afraid to go home! My AMAZING parent-in-laws cut through a thick wall today to connect our garage to our house. At lunch I stopped in and the whole house was one pile of thick dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the new opening will improve our home so much so I cannot complain!!!! I just hate dust though. I can't believe my husband's parents are willing to do this kind of messy, hard work for us. They are incredible people.


Heidi says: This Saturday, we will have a blast of a partty! But that can only happen, if you are all there! So I need you to come, drink and dance! Right. It doesn't work that way? Let's see what I can do...

Ok, here we go.
LOOK INTO MY EYES, LOOK INTO MY EYES, NOT AROUND MY EYES; LOOK INTO MY EYES! THIS SATURDAY, YOU WILL GO TO THE V-TEX IN KORTRIJK, AT 8 SHARP, AND YOU WILL DANCE AND HAVE FUN WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS! YOU'RE BACK IN THE ROOM!

No comments: